Job Title: GUEST SERVICES TEAM
Reports to: Supervisor / Front of House Manager/General Manager
Direct reports: N/A
The Guest Services role is integral to all guest facing, operational areas and focuses throughout on delivering excellent customer service and product knowledge.
The Guest Services team may be working in a variety from areas including selling tickets to guests for the uplift, being stationed on the platform or on the train to assist with guests, assisting in guiding guests to the funicular train, supporting in the Ski Hire area, driving the funicular train and working in the control room
Strong communication skills, team work and flexibility are key for all of these areas.
- To deliver exceptional service to the Natural Retreats guests through offering amazing product knowledge with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- To welcome all guests into Cairngorm Mountain and assist them in a friendly manner, being visible at all times to assist and offer advice.
- To build rapport with the guests and support them in planning their time at Cairngorm, offering excellent product knowledge and listening to the guests needs.
- To serve all Natural Retreats guests in a friendly, welcoming, consistent manner.
- To have amazing knowledge of all services on offer and be able to pass on this knowledge in a positive, enthusiastic style.
- To keep up to date on latest ticket pricing, conditions and all activity at Cairngorm Mountain.
- Be proactive in ensuring guests needs are met including; ensuring brochure displays are kept tidy and topped up, communicating by radio to other team members about guests needs upon arrival at the top or bottom of the mountain and being fully knowledgeable about the Visitor Management Plan and keeping our guests informed.
- To listen to the customers’ needs and advise them accordingly.
- To listen to customers feedback and highlight to the relevant manager.
- To handle any concerns in a calm, professional manner escalating to the relevant manager when appropriate.
- To ensure standards are kept to an exceptional level to ensure high levels of tidiness and cleanliness, escalating issues including logging any faults to management and Technical Operations team where necessary.
- To keep the ticket office tidy and organised at all times
- Adhere to all cash handling procedures enforced by Natural Retreats.
- To maintain a high level of personal grooming and always wear the correct Natural Retreats uniform, which must be kept clean, ironed and presentable at all times.
- To be a brand ambassador, promoting all NR locations and services to guests and colleagues alike.
- To support colleagues in other departments in peak periods.
- To fulfil any reasonable request from Senior Management.
- Delivering a high level of customer service in a customer facing role.
- Team Player
- Ability to sell with knowledge and confidence
- Takes pride in sharing knowledge to ensure a great guest expereince
- Strong customer focus
- Strong attention to detail
- Proactive and flexible
- Positive, Creative, ‘can do’ approach
- amazing interpersonal skills
- strong communicator
- Team Orientated
- Friendly and welcoming
- Ability to ‘make it happen’
If you love going above and beyond to deliver amazing service and you are passionate and enthusiastic about what Natural Retreats has to offer, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org