Thanks for everyone that came to join us for snowsports today, we hope you had a great day despite the visibility and winds in the late afternoon.
Forecasts are suggesting some easterly winds of around 30-35mph for tomorrow with some more snow overnight. The wind may affect some of the upper lifts, but we will update you on this tomorrow morning at around 6.30am. We are currently only able to get people up from the bottom via the Funicular Railway as there is still not enough snow for the other access tows. As a result of this we will be doing express runs with no middle station stops from 9am-11am to get everybody up onto the slopes. We will also be running 3 shuttle buses from the Ciste Car Park thoughout the day.
There is only limited ski hire available for the coming days, so if you haven't already booked online, please arrive early to avoid disappointment. There are only a couple of places left in Snow School classes for tomorrow and then we are fully booked for the rest of the week
Funicular Railway Status: opening;
Time Table: On demand when open