One of Scotland's Top 10 Visitor Attractions and home to the UK's highest Funicular Railway!
Click below to discover what the mountain can offer you
- The day membership ticket is not transferable and remains the property of Cairngorm Mountain. It is not valid for use as a snowsports pass.
- All tickets are non refundable.
- The company reserves the right to change prices and services at any time and without notification.
- The company retains the right to close the facilities at any time, for any reason.
- The carriage of sports equipment is not permitted on the funicular.
- The Company’s facilities are used at the ticket holders own risk. The Company accepts no responsibility for injury, loss or damage unless as a direct result of its negligence.
- The ticket entitles the holder use of the funicular railway to unlimited journeys to the top station on day of purchase.
- The ticket is sold on the understanding that the holder will abide by the conditions laid out in the Conservation System and will not exit the top Station except on to the viewing terrace. The only exception to this is during a skiing operation when ‘ski spectator’ tickets will be issued.
- Ski Spectator tickets allow the holder to exit the top station during a skiing operation on the understanding that the holder remains within the ski patrol boundaries and takes due care relative to the conditions underfoot. Please be aware that skiers and boarders have right of way on the ski slopes.
- The ticket is sold on the understanding that the holder will undertake all activity respecting the European Conservation Site Boundaries.
- Animals are not permitted to travel on the funicular other than guide dogs and hearing assistance dogs.
- Failure to comply with the above conditions will result in forfeiture of this ticket.
- Cairngorm Mountain accepts payments by cash, credit card, cheque (with a valid bankers card) or debit card. We do not accept American Express.
- If you lose your ticket there will be an administration charge to replace it. Please return to the ticket office where you purchased the original ticket. Proof of purchase is required.
- Visitors are reminded that there is no access to the mountain from the Top Station (outwith a skiing operation). The return journey must be made by way of the funicular railway.
Take a spectacular journey on the UK’s highest funicular railway for views at over 3500 feet.
Find Out More read more
Learn the slopes at our on-site Snow School, where we can offer inclusive packages on-site that include ski passes, equipment hire and lessons all in the one place!
Book Now read more