One of Scotland's Top 10 Visitor Attractions and home to the UK's highest Funicular Railway!
Click below to discover what the mountain can offer you
- Season Pass holders will also receive 10% off headline day tickets for friends and family (up to a maximum of 5) and there will be no discount available on already discounted tickets. Season Pass must be shown at the Ticket Office.
- 30% off snowsports day tickets at other Scottish ski resorts.
- 10% off catering and retail at CairnGorm Mountain (conditions apply).
- Season Passes valid from the 1st of November 2017 – 31st October 2018. Please allow 7 days for us to produce and send out your pass.
- The pass will be honored from the 1st November 2017 – 31st October 2018 which means that pass holders will be able to use their pass on the Funicular Railway outwith the snowsports operation.
- The pass is non-transferable, and no refunds will be made. Anyone using or attempting to use somebody else’s pass will have the pass confiscated and it will not be returned to the owner.
- CairnGorm Mountain Ltd accepts payment by all major debit/credit cards (excluding American Express). Those not filling out the application online will still need to bring a credit/debit card to the Ticket Office to purchase their ticket.
- CairnGorm Mountain Ltd reserves the right to change prices and services at any time without notice.
- CairnGorm Mountain Ltd retains the right to close all or any of the lifts at any time, for any reason. Snowsports members are reminded that lift operations can be affected by weather and snow conditions.
- The Company’s facilities are used at the pass holder’s own risk. The Company accepts no responsibility for injury, loss or damage.
- If a pass is lost during the winter season, there will be a £15 administration fee to produce a duplicate.
- Your season pass must be carried with you at all times. Spot checks will be in place and season pass holders will be required to show their pass upon request.
- The carriage of sports equipment unrelated to piste skiing or snowboarding is not permitted on the funicular.
- The pass is sold subject to the user’s compliance with the skier’s international code of conduct.
- The pass is sold on the understanding that the holder will undertake all activity respecting the European Conservation Site Boundaries.
- Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in confiscation of the snowsports pass.
- The category of pass applied for is related to your age on the date of purchase.
- Please note that you have two choices for delivery. You can either collect your pass from the Ticket Office or pay an additional £0.75 to post out to the address provided.
Take a spectacular journey on the UK’s highest funicular railway for views at over 3500 feet.
Find Out More read more
Learn the slopes at our on-site Snow School, where we can offer inclusive packages on-site that include ski passes, equipment hire and lessons all in the one place!
Book Now read more